Your iPhone is Broken! Your iPhone is Broken!

Remember me? Buhduhduh.

Seriously, why was that pun even in there?

Yusuf responds:

What pun? And why for the zero? You could at least give a proper review if you are gonna give me a zero, jeez.

dick.

edit: it's 2017, it's been 5 years, I'm still wondering what fuckin pun you were talking about. I noticed you haven't been active for an age so I hope you killed yourself

BONK! BONK!

Unrealistic

The Heavy would have killed the Scout instantly with the Tomislav before he had time to use BONK!, healed with the Sandvich, and used the GRU to negate all of his weaknesses and escape, thus causing tons of nerf and rage threads on the Steam forums.

The Mario Collab! The Mario Collab!

Amazing

This was amazing, everyone. Good work all, it was great working with you guys.

Pixel Perfect Pixel Perfect

Awesome

Great collab, guys. Awesome concept.

Kill Yourself! Kill Yourself!

Well

This was short, but more of a picture slideshow than actual animation.

Yusuf responds:

again, a 0. i deserve atleast a 5! you didn't even mention anything else! like the fbf walkcycle, at the beggining, took me ages!

TSAOJNE Theme Song TSAOJNE Theme Song

Well...

I have to say, even though you are 10, which is great to see you getting into Flash, this still wasn't the best. The art was OK, but as this is a "Music Video", as the genre is listed, it's a pretty poor one. Keep practicing, and you have potential. Good luck!

CW

Collab Rules Are Shit! Collab Rules Are Shit!

Well

On the animation, well, it was decent for a one-nighter, and the character models were nice, but on the topic of the rules, they are there for a reason. Would you want someone to put together a half-assed collab, then bow out at the last minute? I'm not saying that you would have done a bad job, but rules are rules, and they should be respected.

mikuru15 responds:

you underestimate me anyway im just gonna keep submitting my caramellansen flash's maybe i'll get over the batting average

asdfcollab asdfcollab

Hell Yes

Finally, a great finish to this one-year collab. I hope you guys get an award. ;)

thies responds:

Thanks!

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

Excellent

This makes me want to play TF2. Great animation, voices, and story.

5/5, 10/10

Falconer02 responds:

Thank you, good sir. I actually just got done playing tf2 about 20 minutes ago!

Throw The Ball Collab Throw The Ball Collab

Excellent

Great job all on an excellent collab. The parts flowed beautifully, and the unique idea made this collab shine.